Naka Platinum Pure Colloidal Silver 10 Ppm 20% Extra Bonus Size – 600 ml (500+100 Free) 600 milliliter
- Naka Platinum colloidal silver 10ppm, bonus size 600ml
- Immune system support
- Heals wounds and skin conditions
- Water purification
- Sinus infection support
- Common cold and flu support
- Bronchitis and pneumonia support
- No Preservatives
- No additives
- No excipients
Formulated by Naka, Pure Colloidal Silver is a potent liquid silver.
Colloidal Silver has proven antibiotic activity & can be useful in fighting many different types of infections including: viral, fungal (candida), and parasitic infections.
Standardized to a safe ppm of 10 (5D equivalent). [LIQUID]
Health benefits of topical silver
There have been some benefits from applying silver-containing ointments to the skin. Health claims of topical silver include:
- antimicrobial properties
- help in healing skin wounds
- possible treatment for acne
- aid in conjunctivitis treatment in newborns
The use of silver for medicinal purposes dates back to the eighth century ce and is still in use today. Colloidal silver has been used as a topical antiseptic for minor burns for over a century.
May help in wound healing, improve skin disorders, and either prevent or treat diseases like flu, pneumonia, herpes, eye infections, shingles, cancer, and AIDS.
A number of studies have investigated the use of silver-containing dressings on skin ulcers and wounds. Many of these have found that the silver particles exerted antibacterial properties that aid the treatment of diabetic ulcers, skin grafts, bed sores, necrotizing fasciitis, and other serious skin injuries.
A 2018 study from Iran concluded that a topical ointment containing silver nanoparticles was able to reduce skin inflammation during healing and speed the regrowth of skin compared to people provided a placebo.
In addition to potential health hazards, colloidal silver is known to interact with a number of medications, either by reducing their effectiveness, increasing side effects, or impairing liver function as the drug is metabolized. Possible interactions include:
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like Cordarone (amiodarone)
- Antifungals like Diflucan (fluconazole) and Sporanox (itraconazole)
- Levothyroxine, used to treat thyroid problems
- Methotrexate, used to treat autoimmune disorders
- Penicillamine, used to treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Quinolone antibiotics, including Cipro (ciprofloxacin) and Penetrex (enoxacin)
- Statin drugs like Pravachol (pravastatin) and Zocor (simvastatin)
- Tetracycline antibiotics, including Achromycin (tetracycline) and Minocin (minocycline)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Other drug interactions are possible, so advise your doctor if you are taking colloidal silver, even for short-term use.
Adults: 1 tsp 1-3 times per day.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gastrointestinal and liver disease or if you are taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to silver or silver compound. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Overuse may decrease selenium levels. Silver accumulation may lead to argyria, a bluish-black discolouration of the skin due to depositions of granules of silver compounds in the connective tissues. This condition persists indefinitely or disappears very slowly. No added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy corn, starch, wheat or yeast.