- Aphrodisiac For Men
- Helps Enhance Libido
- Athletic performance / Physical Capacity
- Increases Performance (In Case Of Physical Stress)
- Supports Healthy Glucose Levels
- European Sourced Tribulus
- Vegan Formula
Pro Libido from Naka Pro is naturally sourced from European Tribulus. Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac. Tribulus is also used to help enhance physical capacity/performance (in cases of physical stress). Containing 300mg of tribulus, 100mg of panax ginseng, horny goat weed, nettle and zinc . Pro Libido has also been used as a supportive therapy to promote healthy glucose levels. Pro Libido comes in a once a day GMO and gluten free veggie cap. [VCAPS]
Veggie Caps 60
Adult male: Take 3 to 5 capsules once a day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.
Contains NO added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat or yeast. Keep out of reach of children, Store in a cool, dry place.
· Do not use tribulus with steroidal medications.
· Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
This sexual tonic is also used to boost your athletic performance …
Tribulus is an Indian herb that has been traditionally used to improve vitality, especially in the sexual sphere. The exact mechanism of tribulus’ medicinal activity is not fully understood however we do know that it contains saponins that look like steroid molecules. Steroid molecules are used in the body to produce hormones like testosterone.
Testosterone is responsible for libido and the growth of all body tissues including muscles. Thus tribulus is often used as a sexual tonic, to increase virility and libido, and as an aid to athletic performance.
Tribulus can be purchased as raw herb, liquid extract or tincture and encapsulated herb. It can be found in formulas for increasing libido and athletic performance.
Pregnant and lactating women should not use tribulus because it may increase testosterone levels. It may increase the effect of steroidal medications like prednisone.
· Whole plant.
· Impotence, low libido, athletic performance.
· 900-1800 mg daily (standardized to 20% steroidal saponins). (Clinical doses may be higher as recommended by your practitioner).
WORKS WELL WITH
· Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, ginseng, zinc.
• Used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
• If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressant medications, blood thinners or dioxin, antibiotics, nitroglycerin.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, or nosebleed.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, cystinuria occur, discontinue use.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from a hormone-sensitive condition.